Yoga burn for women is a workout designed to strengthen your mind and body at the same time. This course was developed by certified personal trainer and meditation coach Zoe Bray Cotton. Zoe created this course so busy moms with no previous yoga experience could go from a beginner to advanced level of yoga from the comfort of their own home. Yoga Burn For Women is intended to help women build strength and lose substantial body fat in just over two months. The course is broken up into three phases which total 9 weeks. If you are looking to slim down and exercise your body and mind at the same time this course may be for you.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Pros and cons
- Suits women of all fitness levels: The poses are arranged in order from the easiest to hardest in order to avoid injuries or discomfort. There are suggestions for each workout on how to make a certain pose easier or more difficult, depending on your fitness level and capabilities.
- Easy to follow: You will find that the instructions are so clear that you do not have to keep looking at the screen and can easily follow the steps.
- Focuses on results: The Yoga Burn System provides opportunities to progress, as the sequences change as you continue with the program. This avoids the workout plateau and will undoubtedly show results as you keep pushing your body with each workout.
- Convenient: You will not have to pay for yoga classes and transportation costs. There is a one-time fee to receive all the perks. Furthermore, the workout can be done in the comfort of your own home without special equipment.
- Increased Tone: Throughout Entire Body
- Not Meant for Advanced users
Phase 1 – Foundational Flow
The first phase was the foundational flow phase, which is aimed at individuals who are just starting the program. Throughout this phase, Zoey makes sure to define the different yoga terms and phrases so no one gets confused later on. The workouts in this phase are much simpler, safe and efficient. Regardless of fitness level, anybody would be able to easily fit into the Yoga Burn program, despite any prior Yoga experience. This phase is included to give everyone a solid starting point that will get them adjusted to the lifestyle without quickly burning them out. Strategic workouts of this phase will help you to enhance the metabolism. Most users report an increase in flexibility and a few pounds lighter after this phase.
Phase 2 – Transitional Flow
Transitional Flow is the second phase of the Yoga Burn system and also consists of an introduction video and three new workouts. As the title of this phrase suggests, the second three videos in the program focus on transitions.
In this phase, Zoe Bray teaches participants how to link the yoga moves she introduced them to in the Foundational Flow phase together to create a sequence using seamless transitions between each pose. Because participants are more familiar with the basic poses by the second phase of the Yoga Burn review course, Zoe uses the Transitional Flow phase to keep them focused on the present moment throughout each routine in order to eliminate stress and feel happier and more content during the workout and in their daily life.
Phase 3 – Mastery Flow
Phase three does not begin until week 9. By this point over 90% of users have seen a noticiable improvement in their fitness level, weight loss journey, and peace of mind. Phase three is meant to tie together Phases 1&2 into functional movements. In Mastery Flow you will learn how to fire up your metabolism, transform your body and build definition. You will do more repetition of each pose to encourage each muscle to fatigue which will give you that lean yoga look. This is the most challenging part of the Yoga Burn for women course and will totally transform your body.
Bonus #1 The Mega Message Template
- As a special added bonus Zoe has included her personal tranquility flow audio classes. These audio classes are a perfect workout for women on the go who need to give their body and mind a treat.
About the Creator
Zoe Bray Cotton is a certified personal trainer and meditation guide. After working as a personal trainer and meditation guide for several year Zoe began to teach classes to make her methods less expensive and more accessible. After her classes became so crowded that she had to turn people away Zoe decided to create a course so everyone could use her proven process of yoga to clear the mind and burn fat at the same time.
There currently are not enough reviews for Yoga Burn For Women to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.