Unlock Your Hip Flexors Course Reviews (Rick Kaselj)
Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- Pricing: Fixed
- Price: $10
- Pricing model: One-time payment
- Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
What Are Hip Flexors?
Hip flexors are a group of several muscles that run on the length of the legs. These muscles are instrumental in leg, knee, and hip movement as well as twisting and turning the torso. While Hip Flexors are usually a forgotten muscle when it comes to training, they are one of the few muscles that can injure practically every part of your body if you do not take care of them properly. If the psoas become imbalanced it can lead to a host of problems including:
- Rotated Hips and Leg Length Imbalance: If your psoas become too tight they can pull on your pelvis so your hips rotate forward. The tighter psoa will then cause an internal rotation on the affected leg. In turn, this will cause your opposite leg to have an external rotation. This will cause the illusion that one leg is actually longer than the other. This can cause muscle fatigue lower back pain, and severely disrupt otherwise healthy posture
- Knee Pain: Because your psoas basically run the length of your entire leg strained or tightened psoas can cause external torque on your patella. Tight psoas to not allow the femur to rotate completely in the hip and therefore put undue strain on the knee.
- Postural Problems: Tight Psoas can throw off your posture in several different ways. Tightened psoas are naturally shorter, and can pull the hips out of alignment. This is called an anterior pelvic tilt which causes your posterior to stick out more and gives the appearance of lower belly fat. Alternatively, if your psoas become overstretched from the same several exercises you trainer tells you to perform over and over again you can flatten out the natural curvature of your spine which can cause disc problems and will most likely lead to arthritis at a young age.
- Difficulty Breathing: Extremely Tight Psoas can cause difficulty breathing for some people. The problem is most people do not realize this is even happening. The psoas run all the way up to the rib cage and can pull on the chest cavity if they are too tight. This can cause an “out of breath” feeling when you are exercising much faster than your cardiovascular health would normally suggest
How Does Unlock Your Hip Flexors Solve This Problem?
#1 The exercises only take 10-15 minutes a day. Think of them as a dynamic warm up. The course does not require you to do anything life changing in order to greatly increase your functional movement and get lasting relief
#2 Unlock Your Hip Flexors is extremely inexpensive. The program only costs $10 and no special equipment or gym membership is required.
#3 Rick is a reputable trainer. Rick has lots of personal reviews as a Kinesiologist, and this course is a culmination of years of working with people who have hip flexor problems.
#1 There is really only one con to Unlock Your Hip Flexors. After purchasing the course there are several upsells with additional exercises. You do not need these additional programs to realign your hip flexors, but it is annoying that you do not get all the information at one point in time.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is an extremely low-risk investment for a potentially massive payoff. Even you do not regularly exercise this program is a great way to make one of your most foundational muscle groups is regulated and not wreaking havoc on the rest of your body.
Most people tend to be able to tell small differences within one week of starting the course. Rick claims that everyone should see drastically increased hip mobility be week three.
For people who sit in an office all day this program offers the ability to mitigate much of the damage sitting for 8+ hours, a day can cause. For only 10-15 minutes a day, this program offers easy actionable advice to improve your joint pain and lifestyle.