Secrets to Dog Training Course $39.95
Objectively Speaking dogs are much better than people. However, even good pet owners will sometimes come home with a dog that simply will not listen. These are the types of dogs that tear up the house, do not get along well with other pets, and bark into all hours of the night. Professional dog trainer, Daniel Stevens, had this problem with one of his dogs and decided to start studying common misbehavior problems and how to fix them. Daniel’s methods are primarily based on positive reinforcement theory. Daniel has found multiple specific measures of this theory that have worked for every misbehaved dog he has administered the tests to. Daniel has condensed thousands of pages of scientific studies into an easy to read manual of dog misbehavior patterns and how to fix them. Be warned! Daniel does not promise immediate fixes. The training in this guide requires time and dedication for any owner to implement successfully. The Secrets to Dog Training Course currently has 100% user satisfaction rate and has a 100% money back guarantee.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: None Available
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Pros and cons
- Specific training methods for new puppies
- Training for older dogs that have stubborn bad habits
- Advanced training for well-behaved dogs in order to take their training and understanding to a very advanced level
- Portable e-book and audiobook included
- Breaks down how specific dog breed can affect training and habit forming.
- Unlimited Personal Consultations with course creator David Stevens
Does Not Include
- None Reported
Secrets to Dog Training Course Overview
The core book of Secrets to Dog training is broken up into 9 different sections. The course starts out assuming the dog owner knows virtually nothing about dogs, and walks you step by step through the psychological principles and training you need to implement to make positive changes to your dog’s behavior. The training for a new dog is intended to last about 60 days. It is important to note that training is ongoing, and is a lifelong endeavor for any new pet owner. After the introduction, David details several methods of training. David provides in-depth detail as to why some of these trainings are successful, and why others are not. David then explains how the breed of dog can greatly influence what type of training will suit the pet the best. After thoroughly going through dog breeds David begins to break down basic commands and how to begin cutting out poor behavior. After this David begins to go into more advanced topics for dog training, and easy to use processes to get your dog to the next level.
- It’s A Dog’s Life
- Caring for Your Dog
- Training Methods Revealed
- Secrets To Understanding Your Dog
- Dog Problems Solved
- Commands To Start With
- Dog Whispering Uncovered
- More Dog Problems Solved
- Advanced Commands and Tricks
back to menu ↑
In addition to the regular course Modules Daivd has included several Bonus Gifts at no additional charge to the normal program. These bonuses will help give you additional tools which will make it easier for you to begin implementing the recommendations in the course
Bonus #1 Free Audiobook ($67 value)
- The first bonus to the course is a free audiobook. This allows dog owners on the go to process the information and training whenever they have a few moments to spare.
Bonus #2 Dog Training Video Program ($97 value)
- This added bonus includes live video of David training multiple dogs in all the areas he talks about in the course. This bonus leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to implementing all of the habit-forming exercises David covers. Many dog training programs fail because owners are unsure of how to use the information that is presented to them. However, David breaks down every step on video so there is absolutely no confusion on how to train your dog correctly.
Bonus #3 Secrets to becoming an Alpha Dog e-book ($19.95 value)
- This added bonus shows you exactly how to become the alpha dog in your household. In this training, David dives even deeper into dog psychology and shows you how to become the alpha dog in your household. If there was ever a power struggle between your dog and another person or animal this shows you exactly how to shift the power dynamic in a friendly but firm manner.
Bonus #4 Unlimited Professional Consultations ($197 value)
- In order to ensure you and your pet’s success, David includes his personal email address so you can reach out to him if you are having any trouble with the training. David has also hired several other professional dog trainers for specific pain points customers may have while going through the training. This professional consultation is unlimited and you are entitled to reach out whenever you want.
back to menu ↑
No known communityback to menu ↑
About the Creator
David Stevens has been a professional dog trainer, breeder, and judge for over 30 years. When it comes to dog behavior David has seen just about everything when it comes to dog health and behavior. David’s entire life has been spent trying to improve the lives of animals, and he wrote this book in order to teach other dog owners the tips and tricks he has learned over the last 30 years.
back to menu ↑
Information Reviews Course Rating
There currently are not enough reviews for Secrets to Dog training to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.