Real Estate Mentor Program (Tai Lopez and Cole Hatter)
Real Estate Mentor Program
Real Estate Mentor Program $997
Tai Lopez and Cole Hatter created the Real Estate Mentor program to educate aspiring entrepreneurs on how to make a full-time income flipping real estate with very little start-up capital. The Real Estate Mentor Program revolves around 3 simple steps.
- How to find the deals
- How to structure and fund the deals
- How to close and cash out
Unfortunately executing on these 3 steps correctly is incredibly difficult for someone without a substantial amount of money or prior experience. This is why Tai decided to bring in Cole Hatter to help teach the program. Cole is a Real Estate veteran who has excelled in applying “old school” real estate methods to internet marketing. Students who are able to apply the teachings typically make anywhere from $5,000-$20000 a month flipping real estate with very little money down.
Or 4 Payments of: $299
Pricing model: One-time payment
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Pros and cons
- None Reported
back to menu ↑
- How to use “Old School” Real Estate techniques with the internet which allows you to close multiple deals much faster than in-person meetings.
- How to finance Real Estate Investments without putting your own money down as collateral
- How to structure your deals based on the state you live in
- How to create an investing strategy that allows you to scale quickly while still starting small
- Why to pick homes that need repairs in order to get the best deals possible
- How to spot and network with motivated sellers in order to close deals quickly
About the Creator
Tai Lopez is an internet entrepreneur and author how set out to find the meaning of life at the age of 16. Tai discovered that the “Good Life” comes from four distinct pillars (Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness).
After traveling the world and living among the Amish for several years Tai went on to become a Certified Financial Planner and worked in the finance, insurance, and internet dating industries before becoming a founder, investor, advisor, or mentor to more than 20 multi-million dollar businesses while settling in the Hollywood Hills.
He appeared on various TV and radio shows, spoke at top global universities like The London Business School and the University of Southern California, and created one of the top the most YouTube channels in history.
Now Tai has his own podcast and has set out to teach what he has learned over the last 20 years to as many people as possible so everyone can live the “Good Life”.
back to menu ↑
Information Reviews Course Rating
There currently are not enough reviews for Real Estate Mentor Program to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.