Ben Pakulski’s MI40 Xtreme 2.0 course is built on the fundamentals of CEP (Cell Expansion Protocol) Training. Cell Expansion Protocol is a type of training Ben used to win the Mr. Canada competition in 2008. CEP training was created for bodybuilders to rapidly build muscle without using supplements, steroids, or any other dangerous methods that will negatively impact long-term health. CEP training is built on the following 4 basic principles meant to increase both muscle growth and recovery which focuses on how to maximize protein synthesis.
- Cell Swelling
- Time Under Tension (TUT)
- Intra-set Stretching
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
This technique is meant to increase the number of nuclei in muscle cells in order to accelerate training. CEP training can also be incorporated into any weight bearing workout and usually adds less than 5 minutes to any workout.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Pros and cons
- None Reported
Ben Pakulski’s MI40 Xtreme 2.0 Course Review includes the following training courses and workout regiments Ben has perfected over the last 20 years from studying professional bodybuilders and world-class athletes.
- The entire MI40 CEP Training System
- The CEP Rapid Start Training Video, 5 short minutes to get you in the gym and growing faster than ever
- Exercise Execution Guide, every exercise, every step, laid out with idiot-proof instructions even my moronic ex-training partner could easily understand
- The CEP Training Video Library, every CEP-friendly exercise visually demonstrated by me, including instructions for beginners, intermediate muscleheads, and advanced athletes.
- And The CEP Total Training Library, so you see EVERY exercise you will EVER NEED to build the body you desire.
- The CEP Blueprint…all the science explained… in a manner so simple you don’t need a PHD to understand it!
- The CEP Practical Application Guide…how to apply the CEP principles for UNSTOPPABLE gains!
- The CEP Nutrition Guide…cutting-edge nutrition guidelines for MAXIMUM results… for LIFE!
- The CEP Supplement Guide…a comprehensive guide to THE best supplements… what you should be taking to OPTIMIZE your training AND your RESULTS!
- The CEP FAQ Guide…the most frequently asked questions, covered in-depth… so, less guessing, more GROWING!
- 3 Levels of CEP Workouts…from natural newbie, to pro athlete, every angle covered…and warning, “Pro” means Pro! 😉
- The 7 Day Primer Phase…a short program, intelligently designed, to prepare you for MAXIMUM results during MI40 CEP!
- The 7 Day Detox Diet…you’re gonna need to utilize your calories as best you can during MI40 CEP.. this handy little short-term diet will have your body ready to CRUSH IT when the time comes!!
About the Creator
Ben Pakulski nicknamed “Pak-Man” is a professional bodybuilder, model, and strength and conditioning coach. Ben first became interested in fitness and nutrition at the age of 12 when he decided to become a vegetarian for two years. After high school, Ben graduated with honors from the University of Western Ontario with a B.S. in Kinesiology. Since then Ben has competed in numerous national bodybuilding competitions including winning 1st place in the Mr. Canada competition in 2008. Ben has also placed in the top 15 in the Mr. Olympia competition twice. After competing on the national stage for over 10 years Ben decided to become a nutritional and fitness coach because he realized there was a growing epidemic with the expensive supplements that did not work and fad workout routines. Every single tactic in Ben’s courses have been personally tried by him and other students to ensure accuracy and safety for all virtual students on a national scale.
There currently are not enough reviews for MI40 Xtreme 2.0 to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.