We have searched the web for the best Yoga classes. We analyzed over 2,359 Yoga courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 12 favorite Yoga classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Internationally Accredited Diploma in Yoga Training
Are you looking forward to becoming a professional yoga trainer? If yes, then this is the right course for you. Train yourself to master all the 59 postures of Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga. On top of that, you’ll also learn 4 different methods of Pranayama. This not only improves your flexibility and daily postures, but also boosts your immunity and reduces risk of injuries.
You’ll be trained by the founder of Fabulous Body Akash Sehrawat along with the team of Teaching Assistant. Akash is a certified health practitioner from the American Alternative Medical Association. He has qualified from The National Academy of Sports Medicine. Fabulous Body is his website through which he has trained millions of viewers in Yoga.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of yoga.
- Start with the Ashtanga Yoga’s philosophies and rules.
- Learn all the Asanas and methods of Pranayama as you watch and practice.
- Prepare yourself for the exam and diploma certificate with which you can train others.
2. Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention✅Certification Course
Are you facing issues with your lower back? Well, why wouldn’t you – the current lifestyle of sitting continuously in a wrong posture for desk jobs is bound to give trouble. Worry not, this system of yoga is designed to heal your back pain and rectify your postures at work for good. Improve your flexibility, strength and stamina with the help of this yoga training course.
You’ll be trained by Seva Samadhi, one of the best-selling instructors on the platform. She is certified as a yoga instructor, fitness instructor, Indian head massage therapist and wellness, fitness & nutrition trainer. In 17 years of her experience, she has trained several students online in 124 different countries.
- Learn different exercises of your body muscles that can relieve back pain.
- Practice exercises that help you protect your spine and prevent injuries.
- Measure your blood pressure at home by yourself.
- With the help of alignments and postures, reduce your back pain and stiffness.
3. 14-Day Yoga Detox and Empowerment Course
How long have you been trying to lose weight and become healthier? If none of your tactics have been working so far, this option is a lot more reasonable for you to try. In 2 weeks, you’ll detoxify your body, improve physical & mental health and learn various secrets on how to lose weight effectively for good.
Sadie Nardini is the founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga as well as of The Yoga Shred, and your yoga trainer for this course. She has 20 years of study and experience in the field of nutrition, yogic arts, energetics, eastrn & western philosophies and anatomy training. You can read her books “21-Day Yoga Body” and “The Road Trip Guide to the Soul”.
- Learn about the basic fundamentals of yoga.
- Watch as well as follow how each exercise and posture is done.
- Try out 12 different smoothie recipes that are meant for detoxification.
- Discover 20 secrets of weight loss which helped your instructor lose 40 lbs.
4. Yoga Nidra Facilitators Course: Teacher Training Program
Are you a yoga or meditation trainer who is still willing to learn more? This course focuses on the concept of Yoga Nidra – starting from what it is to how it works on an individual. In fact, by the end of this course, you’ll be able to write your own scripts and guides too that’ll contribute to enhancing your sessions.
You’ll be trained by the team of Tripura Yoga. The main tutor, Sri Devidas has been inclined towards spirituality since the age of 17. He has travelled across India and South East Asia for training and has gained a lot of knowledge and experience in Yoga, Vedanta, Tantra, Buddhism and Taoism. When he was 24, his Kundalini Shakti was already awakened.
- Introduce yourself to the theoretical concept of yogic meditation and nidra.
- Learn about the various stages of Yogic Nidra one goes through.
- Gain practical insights of the practice such as relaxation, breath,past impressions and samadhi.
- Understand how to implement the concepts in your own sessions.
5. Energise Online Yoga Course: Get fit, flexible and focussed
In this fast-moving world, you are not the only one facing both physical and mental health problems. While our body remains stiff in a continuous incorrect posture, our mind is never at rest. This Yoga training session will reverse the process, improving your health conditions, flexibility, fitness and state of mind.
You’ll be trained by the founder of Yoga Happi, Holly Mac. She has been practicing yoga and meditation for the last 20 years. In this session of hatha yoga, she strives to show you how practicing it can change your life for good. Through this course, you’ll also realize that anyone in this world can learn and practice yoga.
- Build your foundation with some warm-up and meditation.
- Start with various exercises that’ll help you form yogic postures.
- As you practice, learn to improve your focus and capacity.
- Attain an outer as well as inner balance within.
6. Complete Eye Yoga Course: Improve Your Eyesight – Face Yoga
Did you know that yoga is also useful for improving your eyesight? Well, if you need help with your vision, then just sign-up for this course. The best part is, you can practice this sitting on a chair too! Learn various eye exercises along with meditation, not losing more than 10 minutes a day for the practice.
Your yoga trainer for these sessions is Krystal Kelly. She is the founder of Equestrian Adventures as well as the CEO of Krys Columbus Travel. Having completed FEI Level II Coach in the USA, she has travelled to 20 different countries across 5 continents in the last 10 years. These include Iraq, Bhutan, Yemen and Greece.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of eye yoga and how it can help you.
- Learn 4 different eye exercises to improve your vision.
- Strengthen your eye muscles as you practice for 10 minutes daily.
- Gain insights of various case studies regarding the impact of eye yoga exercises.
7. The Complete Chakra Yoga Course
Yoga is all improving your overall physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Your body has several points called chakras that have energy and power taking you to another level of consciousness when activated. In these yoga sessions, you work upon all these chakras while simultaneously improving physical health, flexibility, concentration and state of mind.
This course has also been designed by Tripura Yoga (refer to point 4), which is supposed to be an online yoga training institute. They have 4 courses and more than 2,700 students so far. This course has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5. The trainer has given a class of just 6+ hours, which you can practice daily even after initial completion.
- Start with working upon the divine eye and root chakras.
- Learn asanas that help you work with the sacral and solar plexus chakras.
- Work upon opening up your heart and throat chakras.
- Practice the Bindhu Visarga and integrated chakra purification.
8. Beginners Kundalini Yoga Course for a Healthy Belly
Have you been facing problems in your stomach such as indigestion, constipation or bloating? If yes, then this course might be it for you. You’ll understand how your body works as you learn Ayurvedic concepts and theories. The various exercises of Kundalini Yoga will help you achieve a healthier body along with a calmer mind.
Your trainer, Orsi Harjan Kaur is a Kundalini Yoga instructor as well as a physiotherapist by profession. She also practices Tantra and Ayurveda, owning Holy Yogini and Simran Kundalini Yoga School. Her knowledge about the human body and spiritual science along with several years of experience makes her an excellent upcoming online instructor.
- Introduce yourself to the basic concepts and techniques of Kundalini Yoga.
- Learn in detail about how Ayurveda works with your body.
- Practice various kriyas that’ll make your stomach healthier.
- Start with meditation practice that’ll help you calm your mind.
9. Fully Accredited Yoga Foundation Course – Learn & Love Yoga!
If you are looking for a fitness routine for yourself, then this is just the right course for you. For all of you out there who have never tried yoga ever before, you’ll learn from scratch what it’s all about and how you can improve your physical, mental and spiritual well-being with it. Learn various postures and formations along with meditation in less than an hour.
You have 2 yoga instructors for this course – Dr Karen E Wells and Lisbeth Skovmand. Dr Wells is the founder of The KEW Training Academy that she established in 2006, even though she’s been training students since 2000. Lisbeth, on the other hand, is a trained RGN nurse working as a therapist and life coach since 1987. She started her healing platform in 2012.
- Introduce yourself to the basic concept of yoga and how it works.
- Practice various postures and twists that’ll improve your flexibility.
- Understand the connection between yoga and meditation while you practice both.
- Clarify doubts and questions if you have any with the instructors.
10. Yoga for Sedentary Lifestyles ✅ Certification Course
The ongoing unhealthy lifestyle has led to an increase in several health problems among individuals – back pain, neck pain, headaches, stiffness and anxiety. If you haven’t been practicing yoga yet and have a desk job, I bet you’re facing one of these too. This course is designed to rectify your posture, relieve stiffness and pain and improve confidence.
This course has also been designed and guided by Seva Samadhi (refer to point number 2). Being one of the best-selling online yoga instructors, she has helped students across 124 different countries. Yoga and fitness are her greatest passion in life which she shares with the world through 6 of her courses.
- Learn 16 different postures that help you relieve stress.
- Practice exercises that cure neck, shoulder and chest muscle problems.
- Work upon your stiff back muscles, spine and upper torso.
- Improve the flexibility of your legs with exercises.
11. Yoga basics : 24 day course
If you are looking forward to improving your health and lifestyle, then this course will help you attain mastery in yoga in a span of 24 days. You’ll be learning plenty of exercises and postures starting from the basics using 8 practice sheets. As you gain comfort at your own pace, you progress to the next set and see your health improving day by day.
Your yoga trainer, Vishnu Sharma is a Sigma Master Black Belt as well as a TQM & ISO expert. He worked with MNCs for 13 years in organisational, process and operational excellence. However, for the last 7 years he has changed his course and certified himself in Zumba and Yoga. You can even read his book “The Guru Who Rocked My Life” to learn more about him.
- Start with the Suryanamaskar, Jataraparivrattasana and Sarvangasana.
- Learn the Chakrasana, Setubandhasana, Matsyasana and Janusirasana.
- Move ahead to learn Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Vrikshasana and Trikonasana.
- Practice Pranayama, Salabhasana, Ardhamatsyendrasana and Sirasasana.
12. Yoga Nidra Meditation Course: Learn How To Live Tension Free
This is another course on Yoga Nidra by Tripura Yoga (refer to point 4 & 7). Using a tested Buddhist meditation technique, he’ll help you release habitual nervous tension and reunite your soul with your body. As your nervous and negative energy releases, you’ll see your inner state becoming a lot more calmer and quieter, thus giving you inner balance.
The trainer has provided 13 lectures over a span of 5 hours and 48 minutes. This course on Yoga Nidra is completely practical and designed for people who are seeking for inner peace and stability of the mind. If you are interested in meditation, you don’t need any qualification to do this course, neither do you have to go to the mountains.
- Take 5 guided meditation sessions based on Theravada Buddhism.
- Release stress, tension and nervousness as you practice.
- Go into a state of complete relaxation, stillness and inner silence.
- Gain control over your state as you achieve inner balance.
- List published 03/29/2020 with 12 products.