We have searched the web for the Best Revit classes. We analyzed over 109 Revit courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 10 favorite Korean courses. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. BIM Autodesk Revit 2018 Dynamo Player for Modelling Vol 1
Are you an architect who is willing to simplify his work? If yes, then this course is perfect for you. In fact, you can learn to operate this software even if you’re a BIM manager, coordinator or still a student. It aims to teach you thoroughly how to utilize the software for architecture designing and workflows.
Your tutor for this course is Enrique Galicia, who is an expert with Autodesk software tools. He is an architect and a certified professional Autodesk instructor. He has developed apps and add-ins for Windows and iOS platforms too. Being an expert at architecture and technology, he is the perfect guide for you.
- Learn how to use Revit in just 24 lectures.
- Start with creating shapes and interfaces in the software.
- Learn how to import and export other files to create a complete project.
- Take lessons on architecture, structure and civil engineering in the software.
2. Autodesk Revit Family Creation Zero to Expert PART-1
Do you need to polish your skills on Revit? If you know some basics and need to advance a little in this software, this course is perfect for you. Divided into 2 major segments, it helps you to create family libraries in Revit. Whether you’re a professional architect or a student learning Revit, you can choose to learn this course if your basics are clear.
Drn Kurs is an architecture studio in Turkey and provides you this training. They are a group of 3 architects and a civil engineer. Learning from them is a benefit as they have 15 years of experience in their work. They focus on enabling you to create your own Revit families using formulas and parameters independently.
- Comprises of 38 lectures divided into two segments.
- In the first 13 lectures, you will be introduced to the interface of family editor.
- The next 25 lectures teach you to create parametric families.
- These techniques will be taught for 2D and 3D architecture and structures.
3. Revit Architecture | Learn Revit Interior Rendering Hacks
Are you learning interiors and architecture right now? If you are a student with basic knowledge of Revit, this course is going to help you with rendering of interiors. It is an extremely short course that aims to teach you how to render interior designs and objects without using any Plug-ins in Revit.
Talha Hyder, your guide for this course is an architect with 3 years of experience. She is currently working as a senior BIM modeler in Saudi Arabia and is passionate about sharing her experience with fellow interior designers and architects. In fact, she is generous enough to provide you with 27 Revit project files for free as a training guide.
- The entire course comprises of only 11 lectures of less than 3 hours.
- Learn how to model a basic room or office along with components like wall panels, desks and carpets.
- Work with lights and camera along with imported components.
- Get all hacks on interior rendering for living area and other rooms.
4. BIM 4D Simulations Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks & Max 2018
Are you trying to cope with Revit at work? If yes, then this course might take you a step ahead to learn how to create construction simulations. However, along with the Autodesk Revit 2018 software, you’ll also need Navisworks Manage 2018, Dynamo 1.3 and 3D Max 2018 installed in your machine as the course teaches you to create simulations through these software tools too.
This course too is by Enrique Galicia who has post graduate degrees in architecture, PMP and IT Management. Since he has experience in 80 architecture projects along with teaching experience at Autodesk University and the Tecnologico de Monterrey, he is the perfect guide for you to advance your skills in architecture software.
- The course comprises of 28 lectures spread over 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- You will learn how to link time and objects in Revit.
- Get started with dynamo and learn simulation.
- Bring in everything you’ve done so far in 3D Max at the final stage of your course and discover the results.
5. Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016
Do you want to learn how to use Revit from scratch? If yes, this is the perfect course for beginners. You don’t need to have any background of using an architecture software, though you do need to know a little about architecture. You’ll have to install Autodesk Revit 2016 in your computer in order to learn from this course.
Presented by Infinite Skills, the course has been designed by Brian Myers. This Canadian company is well known for online education that focuses on teaching practical skills applicable in real life. Their high-quality videos and work files are designed by experienced educators specializing in video-based education.
- Introduce yourself to Autodesk Revit 2016 and learn from scratch.
- Over a course of 116 lectures, understand its UI and learn modelling, rendering, detailing, printing and exporting of files.
- Design walls, views, floors, roofs, ceilings, windows, stairs and rooms in detail.
- Learn how to link files after towards the end of the course.
6. Autodesk Revit 2015 Architecture Professional Certificate
Are you serious about becoming a pro at using Revit for your work? If yes, then this is the course for you. It’s not really a beginner’s level course, neither is it recommended for mere students. The instructor, Enrique Galicia requires you to have more than 400 hours of practice with Revit. This is because the certification comes with an exam.
Here, Enrique will help you by clearing all your basic concepts first, and then slowly take you ahead into the course. He has designed a short course of only 36 minutes where he will clarify all your doubts and prepare you to give a proper exam on the usage of this software.
- Polish your skills on Revit over a course of 32 short lectures.
- Brush up your knowledge on collaboration, documentation, elements, modelling and views.
- Get ready to give an exam of 2 hours and 40 minutes for your certification.
- In order to pass the examination, you have to answer at least 32 questions correctly out of 35.
7. Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training
Whether you’re a student or a working professional, learn to use Revit from scratch to improve your efficiency. Not only will this introduce you to the software but will enable you to use it independently by the end. Their certificate can also help you with employment if you’re a student or a fresher.
The course has been designed by Webelocity Designs, a group of architects, interior designers, product designers and urbanists in Canada. The Autodesk certified professionals have had plenty of students and excellent reviews. They systematically guide you through the software over 12 detailed lessons.
- Learn concepts of BIM and Revit over 52 lectures spread over 12 lessons.
- Introduce yourself to the UI, navigation and controls of the software.
- Discover family libraries, working with laves and camera views of 3D architecture.
- Start designing various components such as doors, windows, roofs, floors and other aspects of a room.
8. Learning Autodesk Revit MEP 2016
Another beginner’s guide to Autodesk Revit MEP 2016, this is a detailed course of learning the software. Introduce yourself to the user interface and learn how to use each and every tool on the panel.
The course designer Tim Dundr, is a certified trainer from Infinite Skills. The organization is known for producing high-quality videos and working files through which you gain expertise over the software. By the end of the course, you will turn into an independent user of the software from a fresher.
- Over 144 lectures divided into 22 major sections, start learning how to use Revit.
- Start with an introduction to the UI and navigation panel.
- Learn how to design electrical, plumbing, fire protection and mechanical systems.
- Go further into detailing, documentation, work sharing and presentations.
9. The Complete Beginners Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture
Don’t have a background of 3D architecture? No problem. This course will guide you through Autodesk Revit Architecture from the very beginning. All you have to do is install Autodesk Revit or Revit LT in your computer and sign-up for this course.
Your guide for this course is Ian Nichols from UK who is an Autodesk Expert Elite. Since he has an experience of 13 years with Revit, you can totally rely upon his systematic course design and teaching. He is a registered architect as well as a passionate tutor for Revit and BIM.
- Go through the entire software in just 93 lectures spread over 18 hours and 48 minutes.
- Get comfortable with the interface and control panel of the software.
- Start with 3D modelling of various interior and architectural elements as well as views.
- Go deep into detailing, working with CAD files, placing views on sheets and printing.
10. Advanced Revit Architecture 2016 Training
If you wish to take a step ahead from your basic knowledge of Revit, this course will take you deep into the working of this software. However, if your basics are not clear, you won’t be able to catch up with this course.
Infinite Skills has provided a basic level course for freshers. In case you have taken that up, this is a perfect follow-up for you. The course has been designed by Brian Myers, who’s beginners level training has been mentioned in point number 5. Even if you haven’t done that course but are thorough with your basics, this course is apt for you.
- Obtain intermediary level skills over 109 lectures divided into 26 major sections.
- Begin with an introduction to family guides, parameters and annotation standards.
- Learn linking and phasing of Revit files.
- Work with detailing of stairs, curtains, roofs, ceilings, floors, ramps, railings and walls.
11. Revit 2019 Architectural Course for Beginner with Project
A beginner’s level course is best learnt with some practical project experience. All you might need is a little theoretical knowledge on BIM and Autodesk Revit Architecture. This course will guide you through the interface, tools and features of the software followed by a practical project.
Your instructor for this course is Awais Jamil, an Autodesk software trainer. This software programmer and web developer is well-versed with two Autodesk software tools – AutoCAD and Revit along with Adobe Suite and Java Programming. He has smoothly designed the structure of the program to make learning extremely simple for you.
- Go through the basics of Revit 2019 in just 43 lectures of total 8 hours and 20 minutes.
- Learn all the keyboard shortcuts as you go through the interface and navigation.
- Start with 2D and 3D modelling of various objects and rooms that’ll ultimately build-up a house.
- In the end, you import and link CAD files, create groups, learn annotation and material rendering to give a finishing to the project.
12. Revit Architecture III Complete Advanced Features Course
Want to become an ultimate expert at Revit? If you’re done with the beginners as well as intermediate level course, you are eligible to apply for this final advance level course on Revit. You need to be a working professional with prior experience with the software.
This course is also designed by Webelocity Designs. It gives you an upper-hand if you do your beginners level, intermediate level and advance level course from the same guide as they design the 3 courses in an inter-connected manner. You may refer to point number 7 and point number 13 if you need a beginners or intermediate course respectively of the same provider.
- With 50 detailed lectures of 15 hours and 39 minutes, become a master of Autodesk Revit.
- Start with greater details in the family editor and dynamic models using formulae.
- Learn 2D detailing of components, scheduling, key notes, phasing and legends.
- Finish 3 assignments that’ll help you to absorb all the lessons and give you the Revit Architecture Certificate.
13. Revit Architecture II Course Complete Intermediate Training
If you’re serious about gaining expertise on Revit, then a basic course won’t suffice you. This software is learnt in 3 levels and this course is your second step towards achieving expertise. If you’re thorough with your basics, you can sign-up for this intermediate course to learn advanced annotation methods.
The designers of this course, Webelocity Designs have designed a basic level course for your convenience too. If you refer to point number 7, everything that is taught in their basic level course is the knowledge that you need to have prior to joining the intermediate level course.
- Step a level ahead into advanced learning of Revit in 57 lectures of 19 hours and 33 minutes.
- Start with creation of railings followed by other modelling details.
- Dive deep into the family editor, massing studies and conceptual design.
- Towards the end, there will be 3 assignments that will give you a thorough recap of the course.
- List published 1/28/2020 with 13 products.