We have searched the web for the best qlik sense and qlikview courses . We analyzed over 423 qlik sense and qlikview courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 10 favorite qlik sense and qlikview courses . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. The Complete QlikView Boot Camp
Are you a working professional feeling the need to learn QuickView? Whether you’re a complete beginner or have some knowledge base on QlikView, this course will train you entirely to use the software. The minute you finish the course, you’ll be capable of applying your learning for your company using QlikView 12.
You’ll be guided and trained by Paul Scotchford. He is a business consultant delivering QlikView solutions since the past 6 years. Moreover, he has an experience of 15 years in providing data analytics using SQL Server. He is now one of the highest responding instructors for 5 courses on Qlik Sense, QlikView and SQL Server.
- Introduce yourself to QlikView.
- Learn data modeling, scripting and coding joins.
- Prepare a dashboard and solutions for your enterprise.
- Discover charts, variables, objects and many other interesting features.
2. Qlik Sense for Data Science and BI
Designed for data analysts, data scientists and business intelligence developers at their beginners stage, this course gives a great kickstart to your career. You don’t even have to be tech-savvy to learn this as the tutors will train you to navigate this software and apply its usage in the real world.
You have a team of 3 tutors for this course from the Super Data Science Team – JP Labuschagne, Kirill Eremenko and Hadelin de Ponteves. JP is a professional data analyst with a total experience of 12 years. Kirill is a data scientist trained by Deloitte in Australia and Hadelin is the co-founder and CEO of BlueLife AI.
- Start with the basic concepts of Qlik Sense.
- Build your first dashboard on the software.
- Learn customizing and sharing of work.
- Conclude with preparation of data.
3. Qlik Sense Masterclass for Data Science and BI
If you have a basic, theoretical knowledge about Qlik Sense, this course will make you a complete master in utilizing it as a data scientist, analyst or BI developer. This is not meant for absolute beginners but you don’t need too much knowledge on the software either. In 38 lectures, you’ll become a pro at using Qlik Sense at work.
Just like the above course, this course too is designed and guided by the SuperDataScience Team. They have more than a million students and 76 courses for aspiring and professional data scientists. The 3 instructors are professionals with experience in using Qlik Sense professionally. You may learn more about them from the 2nd course mentioned in the list.
- Start learning Qlik Sense from geo analysis and correlation.
- Do some scripting at a basic level.
- Join and transform data with the help of scripting.
- Learn about extensions, variables and set analysis.
4. Mastering D3.js Extensions in Qlik Sense
This course is guided by Luke Reilly along with the team of Data Lit. Luke is a front end web developer and a data analyst. He has now joined hands with Data Lit, a team of data visualization experts consulting companies and educating students. They passionately share knowledge gained by their experience to help students.
- Get used to the interface of Qlik Sense.
- Learn to integrate a D3 v4 animated chart in the software.
- Gain insights into extending functionalities and other custom properties.
- Conclude with learning more complex data arrays.
5. QlikSense Visualizations Masterclass
After online courses have gained popularity, there are no restrictions for you to learn something new. If you aspire to learn Qlik Sense without having any background knowledge, this course is absolutely right for you. Starting from the most basic concepts, learn data modeling, charts, functions, expressions, set analysis and sharing of insights in Qlik Sense.
Shilpan Patel has an experience of 15 years in business intelligence, data warehousing and relational database management systems. As a certified Qlik Sense architect, he now passionately shares his knowledge and experience in the field through this course as well as his own blog.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Qlik Sense.
- Learn everything about data modelling.
- Gain detailed knowledge on visualization, functions and expressions.
- Learn how to do set analysis and share insights.
6. QlikSense Data Architect Masterclass
If you wish to become a pro from zero at Qlik Sense, this masterclass will train you step by step. All you need is the desktop software and a little bit of knowledge in SQL. Starting from the basic concepts, learn data connectivity, cleansing & transforming of source data, resolving issues of data models, performance optimization, real-world application of QVD files & data model security.
You have 2 instructors from Vertechs .IO for this course – Shilpan Patel and Deepak Vadithala. Vertechs is an organization that focuses on providing education to underprivileged children and now also teaches online. We know about Shilpan having 15 years of experience from the course mentioned in point number 5. Deepak is highly experienced for 12 years in this field.
- Set-up the Qlik Sense app and understand its fundamental concepts.
- Learn scripting, synthetic keys and flat files.
- Go through master calendar, mapping of tables and data model optimization.
- Learn set analysis, section access, on demand app generation and various tricks on Qlik Sense.
7. Certificate in QlikSense Analytics Development
Are you tired of using Excel for data analysis and management? With this course, give a boost to your skills and discover how Qlik Sense is way more advanced for data analysis, business analysis and data science. Whether you’re a professional without these skills or aspire to be one with a competitive edge, this course is helpful for both.
This course is also guided by Paul Scotchford (refer to point number 1). Qlik Sense released in 2014 and ever since then Paul has been working with it professionally. His total experience with database management has been for 15+ years. His passion for teaching and sharing knowledge with students has made him the highest responding instructor on Udemy.
- Introduce yourself to the language and usage of Qlik Sense.
- Get into budgeting, KPI, data science and inventory analysis.
- Step ahead into analysis of online sales, payrolls, pareto and profit/loss.
- Discover various tricks and hacks to master the application.
8. The Advanced QlikView Developer Bootcamp
Are you a QlikView developer willing to take your skills to an advanced level? If that is the case, then this course will take you forward to make you an expert from a mere intermediate developer. If you’re a fresher, you first need to enroll for a beginner’s course as this course starts where an intermediate’s knowledge base ends.
This course is also provided by the team of Vertechs .IO (refer to point number 6). Shilpan Patel is a certified QlikView Developer, Designer as well as System Administrator. Deepak too is a certified QlikView Designer, Developer, Administrator and Scrum master. He is also a contributor of the previous top 20 Global QlikView Community.
- Take a quick recap of your existing knowledge on QlikView.
- Step into GitHub, data modelling and mapping.
- Get into resident load, preceding load, incremental reload, synthetic keys and lin tables.
- Introduce yourself to master-calendar and gain advanced skills on folder structure, scripts and variables.
9. Data Storytelling with Qlik Sense
Do you wish to take a step ahead into mastering Qlik Sense? If you have a basic knowledge of Qlik Sense and wish to gain further expertise, then this course has been designed for you. Here, you’ll move ahead to sharing data with every member of your organization in a reader-friendly format. In short, you’ll create a story out of data in Qlik Sense.
Hajime Uchiyama from Packt Publishing has designed this course and guides you throughout. He studied engineering from Hokkaido University in Japan and is a double post graduate in engineering and artificial intelligence. Since 8 years he has been a data architect and a Qlik Sense developer as well as instructor.
- Create a storyboard on Qlik Sense.
- Learn about variables and functions.
- Gain insights on set analysis.
- Learn how to manage metadata.
10. Qlik Sense Developer: Empower Your Analysis!
Are you looking for a short beginners course to learn Qlik Sense? Well, this one covers quite a lot of concepts on the software – starting from the basics to various information sources, creating tables and graphs, data analysis and creating your own application. You cover all of this in only 4 hours and 16 minutes!
This course is designed and guided by BIX Technologia Business Intelligence, a company based in Florianopolis. It provides business intelligence & technology solutions to various other companies using Qlik Sense and QlikView. Most of their client base comes from Santa Catarina, Rio de Janeiro and Alagoas.
- Get thorough with the key fundamentals of Qlik Sense.
- Using the script editor, tables,charts, set analysis and KPIs, create your own application.
- Learn to load the base, using SQL and pie charts.
- Conclude with creating dynamic tables and tree maps.
- List published 02/12/2020 with 10 products.