Blog Mastermind 2.0 $1497
Are you a coach, expert, teacher, author, or entrepreneur? Do you have a valuable skill you want to be able to leverage in order to make passive income? If so, you need to take a look at “Blog Mastermind” by Yaro Starak. Yaro started a website about the card game “Magic” while he was in college. After selling this site he began to focus on other ventures and found massive success by leveraging his personal brand through his blog. Yaro’s blog details how he made millions using affiliate marketing, social media, podcasting, and blogs to build up his business. Blog Mastermind shows the step by step process anyone can use to find an audience who shares their passion, and how to sell both digital and physical products to this audience without it feeling like spam mail. Yaro’s proven process allows any beginner to create a successful blog with an extremely engaged audience that is more than willing to spend money on their interest.
Fixed: $1497 —> 1994 (save $297)
Or: $299 for 6 months
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: None Available
Pros and cons
- First-hand instruction on how to set up a blog with absolutely no coding experience
- How to determine your target audience’s size and interest in your blog before you create it.
- How to build a platform which will directly generate traffic to your already established business
- How to create digital products on your blog that are guaranteed to convert
Does Not Include
- None Reported
Blog Mastermind 2.0 Workshop Overview
Workshop 1: How to Set Up Blog Sales Funnel and Money From Day 1
In this workshop, Yaro explains why 94% of blogs fail. Don’t be afraid! Yaro shows you how all successful blogs are following an extremely meticulous formula, and you how you follow this process to ensure success. Yaro shows you how to determine if your blog’s niche is popular enough to support a large audience, and what that audience is looking for that they do not have. Yaro also explains the logistical process of setting up your blog, and the crucial steps to setting up a successful email list. In this workshop, Yaro also provides a detailed analysis on blog optimization and successful offers your audience will go crazy over.
- How to quickly set up the core technology you need: the blog itself and your email list (I’ll introduce you to people who can set this up for you)
- A proven research process to determine what your target market will buy so you never have to “guess”
- What is the single best FIRST BLOG POST you should make (every blog should have this key article)
- How to set up vital blog pages you need to create strong rapport and turn new visitors into loyal repeat readers
- A paint-by-numbers formula for writing a killer headline that you will use to invite people on to your email list
- How to optimize your blog for maximum email subscriptions from day ONE (Hint: It has a lot do with where you place the email opt-in form on your blog)
- How to craft your first successful offer (offering a product to your audience for sale) without requiring any pushy sales “tricks” or hypey language
Workshop 2: Email Marketing Mastery A Step by Step Template To Create an Automated Sales Template That Sells
In this workshop, Yaro goes over common beginner mistakes in email marketing, and how to avoid them. Yaro explains how to set up automated emails that your audience actually wants to receive instead of spam. Yaro does this by using extremely precise psychological triggers to keep his audience curious, engaged, and excited about every single piece of content he sends them. Yaro also teaches you how to customize your blog to appear differently to newcomers and regulars. Throughout this workshop, Yaro also explains how to use content to “presell” customers so they do not even feel like they are being sold something. Attached to this workshop Yaro also includes 9 custom email templates he has personally used to generate over 1 million dollars through his blogging website.
- Basic email marketing training so you know exactly how automated emails can be used to sell digital products on autopilot
- The most powerful psychological triggers that grab attention and engage your audience (to make sure people read your emails and click your links!)
- How to set up an automated “new visitor experience” that converts first-time blog readers into paying customers
- When you should send emails, how many you should send and what types of emails to send
- The importance of “preselling” and how to use this content-driven concept to have your blog audience asking to buy things from you before you even make an offer
- My 9 email “templates”: the exact email formats I use in my business responsible for almost every cent I have ever made online as a blogger
- A step-by-step task sheet to map out a two-week email sequence that is a proven sales machine, which you can plug straight into your blog
Workshop 3: How to Create Blog Content That Magnetically Attracts Devoted Readers
In this Workshop, Yaro explains the most popular formats of successful blogs, and how you can copy these formats while still having a completely unique and original blog. Yaro also explains the importance of creating a personal brand, and how to leverage your brand into a larger, more engaged, higher paying audience. This workshop also details important articles and posts new blogs need to publish in order to gain traction and awareness. Yaro also delves into the importance of publishing your content on multiple sites and when to do so. After this Yaro also tells the story of Monk Vilfredo Pareto, and how and observation he made in his garden will allow you to make more money by working less.
- The 7 key blog post formats that lead to the most traffic
- How to create a Personal Brand so strong that you become THE dominant figure in your industry or niche
- What 3 blog articles you need to publish during your first month of blogging.
- How to produce Authentic Content and why this one ingredient is the difference between success and mediocrity
- When and where to include create multi-media content in your blog posts
- How to choose the best content schedule that leverages your strengths
- The 80/20 Rule of blog content: How to get more results from less content
Workshop 4: Advanced Traffic Techniques To Automate Your Inbound Visitor Flow
When you are first starting out it will seem impossible to get traffic on your blog without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on advertisements. Yaro explains how to get access to massive traffic sources without breaking the bank. In addition to getting traffic from outside sources, you also need to make sure your website is optimized to the fullest extent. Yaro shows you very simple ways to increase your SEO so you have the greatest possible chance of being found without paid advertisement. Yaro also explains the importance of diversifying your blog through other mediums such as Podcasting and Social Media. Yaro shares his personal hands-off techniques with these mediums and how he leverages them to his advantage while spending very little time on it.
- How to tap into big traffic sources even when you are just starting out and no-one knows who you are
- What is the current modern ‘best-practice’ for search engine optimization, especially when it comes to attracting traffic from Google for free
- The exact hands-off techniques I use to gain traffic from Social Media without spending hours and hours on social sites
- The real secret sauce – what I call Conversation Marketing– how to leverage the natural communication flow that occurs online between blogs and social sites, and how to capture the lion’s share of the traffic!
- The unique and very strategic way I use Podcasting – and you can too – to attract the right type of audience to your blog (the kind that buys your products!)
- The only traffic technique you need to focus on when you are just getting started (and why it’s so important you ignore the rest in the beginning!)
- The key component behind every successful blog (Hint: it has a lot more to do with your ability to make friends than any technical tricks)
Workshop 5: How to Create Your Entry Level Front End Product
In this workshop, Yaro demonstrates how to research the product your audience is searching for but very few people are offering. Yaro walks you through the process of idea research, and two very simple cheap products which will allow you to create your digital products. After determining what your product will be, and how you will create it Yaro explains the importance of your pricing structure. Using the correct pricing psychology and pricing structure will make or break your digital product. Yaro walks you through every detail of written, audio, and video products, and how your pricing should differ for each in order to get the best conversion rate possible. After walking you through this process Yaro explains how to outsource the digital creation process and have your audience tell you exactly what they are looking for in your digital product. Finally, Yaro explains how to use simple programming to automatically send your product out whenever someone orders it.
- What product types you can create and which I recommend as the very first product you offer
- How to deliver your product using only two simple technologies (don’t make things complicated if you don’t have to!)
- The right pricing structure for a front-end offer and why this is so important long-term
- Whether you should start with a written product, audio product, or video product and how to quickly create all three formats at once
- How to get your audience to tell you exactly what to put in the product before you even create it
- What parts of the product creation process you should outsource and what you should spend 90% of your own personal time on
- How to automate the sale and delivery of your product so you can wake up each morning to with more money in your account without you lifting a finger
Workshop 6: How to Turn Your Blog into a Real Business (Work Less and Earn More)
After watching the first five workshops anyone will know the exact process of how to create a profitable engaging blog. Yaro uses the 6th workshop to show you what to do once your blog has become a success. Yaro explains the exact processes he has put in place which allow him to only blog once a month while everything else is automated. Yaro also explains how you need to keep your blog and personal brand nimble and flexible because the internet is constantly changing. Although there is constant change in the online world Yaro explains how there are some elements to the successful blog that will never change, and how to make sure you keep these qualities “evergreen” on your site. After this Yaro goes through some common problems most bloggers face as they begin to scale, and how to deal with them in the most efficient way possible.
- How all the pieces fit together: Once you see the big picture after completing the five previous workshops, your pathway to a million dollar business will be clear
- How I can get away with only blogging once a month, yet my traffic continues to grow
- The only three elements you must devote the majority of your personal time to if you want long term success (I’ve been blogging for ten years, so I know the key to longevity)
- What to do when things go wrong: My structured testing sequence so you can isolate where your problems are and fix them
- How to ramp up your income through incremental improvement (a few small tweaks to your blog sales funnel can grow your income exponentially)
- How to pack up your bags and travel the world with your blog business
- You end your training with the presentation of my complete “framework” for successful blogging – This is an 8-Step chronology that takes your blog from Zero to Hero and summarizes what you need to do in very clear and simple steps, putting all the pieces together from the previous workshops
back to menu ↑
Power Podcasting is one of Yaro’s most popular products and normally costs $199. However, when you purchase Blog Mastermind Power Podcasting is included for free. In this special bonus, Yaro explains how he first got into podcasting in 2005 and how the podcasting landscape has drastically changed since then. Yaro details how to make your podcast truly unique in any niche, no matter how competitive. While many people believe a podcast will not help their business Yaro breaks down how you can make money from a podcast in many different ways, especially as a conversion tool.
- The very basic podcasting technical setup I use (including microphone, software and file hosting), which I have taken with me as I travel around the world
- How to make your podcast stand out from all the new podcasts that are crowding up the internet
- The exact process I use to conduct in-depth and personal interviews (people tell me they listen to my show and I seem to know exactly the right question to ask at the right time – I’ll explain how you can do this too)
- How to convince the best guests to come on your show so you can connect with powerful people in your industry, even when you are just getting started
- And most important, how to strategically structure your podcast so it’s a conversion tool – it convinces listeners to buy your products and services
Blog Money Finder
Yaro’s Blog Money Finder is independently priced at $199. In this incredibly special bonus, Yaro explains how you can turn any past experience into a podcast or blog that will be engaged and convert. Throughout this training, Yaro shows his private research methods for validating audiences and engagement. Many times audiences are interested in topics, but the blog or podcast is misrepresented by the creator. Yaro explains how to quickly and simply “share your vision” with your audience so they will want to become a part of your journey.
- How to find the sweet spot that matches your strength, with what the market will actually pay money for
- What to do if you feel you don’t have any passion or expertise that can be turned into an income source
- How to conduct the 3-layers of research to identify where the money is
- Plus I’ll explain what the “MEGA-NICHES” are and why almost all the money to be made online is within these 4 subject areas
- How to map out a vision so you can see how far a potential topic can take you (is this a million dollar topic of just one time income stream?)
Yaro has private Facebook communities for all his students. This platform allows students to discuss current techniques and tactics Yaro teaches, and how to apply them to various situations. Yaro’s groups are also great networking opportunities for people looking to enter the podcasting, blogging, and internet marketing communities.back to menu ↑
About the Creator
Yaro Starak became interested in the internet right before the dot-com bubble burst. When this happened many people wrote off the internet as a fad that had run its course. However, the crash only made Yaro more interested in it. Yaro decided to start a website about the card game “Magic.” On the website, players could trade and buy cards. Yaro essentially created “eBay” for this card game. Although the store never made a lot of money Yaro was thrilled with the success and eventually sold it for $13,000. Not bad for a full-time college student. After this Yaro started Betteredit.com, which edited college applications for students who did not speak English as their primary language. Yaro eventually took this site to over $100,000 profit a year by simply hiring more editors and advertising more. After selling BetterEdit.com for a six-figure exit Yaro decided to start a blog about his greatest passion, entrepreneurship. Since then Yaro has created multiple information products designed to teach others how to generate passive income. Yaro’s courses have over 3,000 students, and many of his students make more than him using his exact same methods.
back to menu ↑
Information Reviews Course Rating
There currently are not enough reviews for the Blog Mastermind to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.