20 Minute Body Course Review was created for anyone who believes they do not have enough time to workout. This course was created by Celebrity Fitness expert Brett Hoebel, which focuses on the H.I.I.T. (High-Intensity Interval Training) method of training. Brett created this course because the two most common excuses he kept hearing for not working out was that people did not have the time or could not afford the needed equipment or gym membership. Brett decided to create his own course which would be cheaper, quicker, and more impactful than any course or training program on the market.
- Can be done from the comfort of your own home
- Requires no investment in a Gym Membership or Equipment
- Only takes 20 Minutes a day
- Can be accessed from any device or DVD player
Downloadable Version: $49.85
DVD Version: $59.85
Pricing model: One-time payment
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Pros and cons
- Minimal Time Commitment
- Can be done with absolutely no gym equipment
- Available in downloadable and DVD format
- Credible Creator
- Workout Accountability Calendar
- Custom Food Replacement Guide
- Money Back Guarantee
Does Not Include
- None Reported
20 Minute Body Course Overview
- 20 Minute Body Program – A series of 20-minute interval style workouts focused on providing as much fat loss and muscle toning as possible, within the shortest amount of time. This course includes over 12 hours of workouts.
- Transformational Journey – Breaks the 20 Minute Body program into smaller units, which allows you to stay on track and keep up the pace.
- Nutrition Guide – Hassle-free, great tasting recipes that can be created in 20 minutes or less.
- Booty, Abs, & Stretch Bonus DVDs – Complementary with the 20 Minute Body system, these extra workouts target some of your “favorite” areas.
About the Creator
Brett Hoebel has been one of the top national fitness experts in the United States for almost 20 years. In addition to his clients’ astounding success, Brett has been a personal trainer on the popular reality TV show The Biggest Loser and Dr. Oz promoting new research and cutting-edge training methods in the fitness community.
There currently are not enough reviews for 20 Minute Body to be given a grade. Once we receive at least 10 reviews we will be able to give it a rating.